We want you to have a relaxing and memorable stay on Lily Point. Some things to ponder regarding your stay at Lily Point Park Lodges.
- Lily Point is quiet and serene. If you want bustling, this may not be the place for you. (although Downtown Vancouver is a 40 minute drive.)
- There is no TV, although we have a Netflix and a DVD player and stereo (and a DVD store close by)
- We have had families of four stay for extended periods, but because of their size the cottages (with the exception of the Harmony Cottage which is 2 bedrooms) are meant primarily as a couples retreat.
- Pets are OK, but large pets may cause space contension.
- All cottages are situated directly in a grove of Western Red Cedars bordering Lily Point Park. This is the forest so you might see the odd spider or ant.
view the cancellation policy